Xoxoday, the digital rewards, incentive, payout partner for companies worldwide, announces an exclusive global partnership with Uber for Business.
Uber and Uber Eats will now be available to Xoxoday clients as digital gift cards in more than 60 countries on their marketplace. Xoxoday says it’s the first reward company worldwide to forge such an exclusive alliance with Uber for Business.
Xoxoday reports that its “cutting-edge platforms” will now provide “seamless transportation and food delivery in 70 countries, accepting 52 different payment methods. The addition of Uber's global network of services to Xoxoday's rewards catalog will offer users the convenience and flexibility of accessing Uber's services as part of their rewards and incentives program.”
"At Uber for Business, we bring the best of Uber to companies, their teams and their clients. With this partnership, we are happy to provide Xoxoday our digital gift card solution, a new acquisition and loyalty lever to enhance their customer satisfaction," explains Franck Monsauret, General Manager, Uber for Business in France.
According to the Xoxoday announcement, “This exclusive partnership between Xoxoday and Uber for Business reinforces both companies' commitment to customer-centricity and signifies their shared vision of helping companies delight their employees and customers. Uber's user-friendly and innovative platform has revolutionized the way people travel and order food, making it a preferred choice for millions of individuals worldwide. By offering Xoxoday users access to its unparalleled services, this collaboration drives convenience, choice, and global reach in the rewards industry.”
"We are extremely proud to collaborate with Uber, the world's most popular ridesharing and delivery platform, and bring their exceptional services to our platform," said Harish Ramasamy, Associate Vice President of Category & Product, Xoxoday. "By integrating Uber and Uber Eats gift cards into Xoxoday's offerings, we are expanding our users' access to reliable transportation and delightful food delivery experiences. This partnership reinforces our commitment to providing innovative solutions that empower businesses to create meaningful connections and drive engagement."
For More Information
Paul Haynes, Executive Vice President, Americas
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and RecognitionPublished by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
The Industry’s Only Combined Media Platform and Marketing Agency to Help You Expand Your Business
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.
Outreach to Enhance Industry Awareness
The EEA is dedicated to helping address the fact that the IRR business remains a little-known industry.
- The Association of National Advertisers education effort reaches the CMOs of almost every leading brand to promote our industry and the importance of program design through created for their members.
- The Brand Media Coalition has led the way in helping brands better tell their stories for use in incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs, and to actively promote the importance of the reward experience and buying through industry channels.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is assisting companies with the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, which includes details on the practices and metrics involved with employee and customer engagement.
Promoting Effective Program Design
- The EEA provides comprehensive and growing library of concise, research-based resources to promote serious ROI-based thinking, including the importance of the reward experience.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to master the processes of enterprise engagement, stakeholder management and reporting, or contact the EEA to get expert assistance on strategy design, implementation, and reporting.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 or email Bolger@TheEEA.org when you want to get to know or get known in this growing $1.76 billion marketplace.