Tourneau Bucherer says it is seeking an experienced sales professional, preferably from the incentive, rewards, and recognition business, to expand its existing substantial business by maintaining and servicing current clientele, and by prospecting and cultivating new sales to companies for use in sales award programs, years of service, award and recognition, sales incentives, business gifts, loyalty programs and more. The position reports to Andy Finn, Senior Vice President of Sales.
Click here for complete details and pay range. Candidates can apply directly to Andy Finn at email@example.com.
The company says the successful candidate will be highly collaborative, a master organizer of detail and follow-up, a “do-er”, a natural team leader, and comfortable not only selling directly to clients, but managing other sales managers and associates, supporting internal operations and client services, driving new business through marketing and social media opportunities, and maintaining and improving key brand partner relationships.
The company says that it is crucial that the director of corporate sales focuses on developing a long-term relationship with the company’s clients that is based upon trust, so the client awards the company with ongoing program. This includes strategically following up and handling escalated issues with outstanding diplomatic skills.
The ideal candidate has five to seven years of experience with a proven record of establishing client relationships and maintaining those relationships with ongoing sales history. This would include at least three or more years’ experience managing, supporting, and motivating a small team of sales managers. Knowledge of and experience in the corporate gift and award market, and or corporate gift and incentive events is a significant plus, but not a prerequisite.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and RecognitionPublished by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
The Industry’s Only Combined Media Platform and Marketing Agency to Help You Expand Your Business
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.
Outreach to Enhance Industry Awareness
The EEA is dedicated to helping address the fact that the IRR business remains a little-known industry.
- The Association of National Advertisers education effort reaches the CMOs of almost every leading brand to promote our industry and the importance of program design through created for their members.
- The Brand Media Coalition has led the way in helping brands better tell their stories for use in incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs, and to actively promote the importance of the reward experience and buying through industry channels.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is assisting companies with the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, which includes details on the practices and metrics involved with employee and customer engagement.
Promoting Effective Program Design
- The EEA provides comprehensive and growing library of concise, research-based resources to promote serious ROI-based thinking, including the importance of the reward experience.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to master the processes of enterprise engagement, stakeholder management and reporting, or contact the EEA to get expert assistance on strategy design, implementation, and reporting.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 or email Bolger@TheEEA.org when you want to get to know or get known in this growing $1.76 billion marketplace.