Reward Gateway Acquires MoveSpring Employee Wellbeing Platform
According to the Reward Gateway announcement, the acquisition strengthens the company’s “commitment to wellbeing as core to its global employee engagement solution.”
Reward Gateway, a global HR technology and employee engagement company, today announced it has acquired MoveSpring, a US provider of “activity-based software solutions to improve employee wellbeing.” This follows the recent acquisition by Reward Gateway of recognition and reward solution provider Xexec and “reinforces Reward Gateway’s commitment to employee wellbeing as an integral part of the company’s mission to make the world a better place to work,” according to the announcement. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed.
According to Doug Butler, CEO of Reward Gateway, “Employee wellbeing solutions are increasingly sought by employers to support their people’s experiences and to enhance engagement. MoveSpring’s talented team and their passion for developing and directing activity-based technology and programs adds significantly to our popular wellbeing solution. This is only our next step in advancing wellbeing as a core element of our mission and our engagement platform.”
Anthony Knierim, Co-Founder and COO of MoveSpring adds: “From the beginning we’ve been laser-focused on building easy-to-use and scalable technology to foster more activity both at work and at home. Encouraging and supporting healthier employees strengthens engagement and enhances culture and joining Reward Gateway is an incredible opportunity to help millions more people around the world incorporate wellness into their employee experience.”
With this acquisition, Reward Gateway claims to “offer one of the most comprehensive, end-to-end employee engagement platforms available to support companies of all sizes, all over the world.”
This is the second strategic acquisition by Reward Gateway since Abry Partners and Castik Capital acquired a majority interest in the company in August 2021.
Reward Gateway says that it “helps companies engage, motivate, and retain people – every day, all over the world. Partnering with over 2,500 companies in 23 countries, we empower more than five million employees to connect, appreciate and support one another to make the world a better place to work. Our unified employee engagement hub provides the best of recognition, reward, wellbeing, surveys, benefits, and discounts that support talent acquisition, retention, and values-driven growth.” It says that clients include American Express, Unilever, Samsung, IBM, McDonald's, and more.
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.