Pulse Experiential Travel has provided Super Bowl packages to corporations for use as sales incentive awards and VIP client entertainment for the last 43 years, says Marc Matthews, Founder and CEO; both at the event itself but also Super Bowl themed parties at other locations as a lower cost alternative. With the cost of Super Bowl programs at a record high, Pulse Experiential Travel is promoting its Just Rewards Super Sunday Aruba Beach Party as an alternative. Click here for details.
According to Matthews, “For the past five years, due to the NFL’s unrelentless escalation of Super Bowl ticket prices, the overall cost associated with these Super Bowl packages has increased as much as 10-20% per year to the point where now the prospect of sending clients to the Super Bowl has become increasingly cost prohibitive. This year, the additional casino demand for game tickets has made the cost to attend the 2024 Super Bowl in Las Vegas even more restrictive.” He says nose-bleed seats at the game alone can cost $10,000, he says.
As an alternative, and what Matthews believes is “a fabulous option corporations have been using with us for years, we host a Super Sunday on the Beach Party in Aruba for those corporations that want a Super Bowl-themed event with even more opportunities to build meaningful relationships with their clients at a fraction of the cost associated with actually attending the game.”
He says the Super Sunday on the Beach VIP Party in Aruba features four-night five-star accommodations on Palm Beach, breakfast daily, a welcome cocktail reception on Thursday evening, dinner and cocktails Friday and Saturday evening on the beach, golf or spa reservations for each guest on Saturday, roundtrip air fare from any major city in the USA to Aruba, and a “great all-inclusive beach party Sunday night to watch the game on a big screen TV. This is a fully customizable turn-key Super Bowl experience package that enables you to spend five days sitting on a beach strengthening relationships with your most valued clients at approximately 1/3 the cost of attending the game.”
For More Information
Marc Matthews, CEO
Pulse Experiential Travel
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and RecognitionPublished by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
The Industry’s Only Combined Media Platform and Marketing Agency to Help You Expand Your Business
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.
Outreach to Enhance Industry Awareness
The EEA is dedicated to helping address the fact that the IRR business remains a little-known industry.
- The Association of National Advertisers education effort reaches the CMOs of almost every leading brand to promote our industry and the importance of program design through created for their members.
- The Brand Media Coalition has led the way in helping brands better tell their stories for use in incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs, and to actively promote the importance of the reward experience and buying through industry channels.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is assisting companies with the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, which includes details on the practices and metrics involved with employee and customer engagement.
Promoting Effective Program Design
- The EEA provides comprehensive and growing library of concise, research-based resources to promote serious ROI-based thinking, including the importance of the reward experience.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to master the processes of enterprise engagement, stakeholder management and reporting, or contact the EEA to get expert assistance on strategy design, implementation, and reporting.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 or email Bolger@TheEEA.org when you want to get to know or get known in this growing $1.76 billion marketplace.