Prizeout Corp. joins the dozens or more companies offering companies free or low-cost platforms to help clients centralize the surge in employee gifting programs.
“With job dissatisfaction being at an all-time high, there’s no better time for us to debut this platform to the public,” says David Metz, CEO of Prizeout in the announcement. “Companies are looking for ways to engage their employees and make them feel appreciated, often on a tight budget. Our ad-tech model allows us to offer our platform at no-fee to employers which means they can spend their HR (human resources) budget where it really matters: on their people.”
The company describes it as “a free recognition platform that allows any company to leverage Prizeout’s storefront for employee engagement. Companies using Prizeout Perks can send funds to employees in bulk or individually, and employees are able to redeem those funds by choosing from the thousands of digital gift cards on Prizeout’s marketplace.”
Prizeout Corp., known as Prizeout, says it’s “a digital cashout marketplace that delivers withdrawal solutions to commercial partners across the ecommerce, retail, gaming, finance, neobank, and payroll industries.”
In the announcement, Prizeout positions the new product as a solution for employee turnover. “Between April and June of this year, 11.5 million workers quit their jobs. Millennials, who now account for more than one-third of the workforce, cite dissatisfaction with pay and lack of appreciation as two of their top three reasons for leaving their jobs. Not to mention, the sheer amount of employees working remotely has thrown traditional methods of engagement and recognition for a loop. With the cost of replacing an employee estimated at 33% of a person’s annual salary, the financial impact of the Great Resignation is certainly dire. Finding ways to express appreciation, incentivize performance, and shorten the hiring funnel are becoming increasingly important for people leaders.”
Prizeout Perks makes the company’s “premier curated marketplace accessible to thousands of people for the first time, gaining them access to exclusive deals and promotions from top brands. Employees who receive rewards through Prizeout redeem their funds with the gift card(s) of their choice, whether it be their favorite sneaker retailer or crypto exchange. Because Prizeout Perks involves no technical integration, there is no up-front cost except for the money that goes directly into employees’ pockets,” the company says.
Kevin Heron, an Operations Manager at Angi (aka Homeadvisor), who Prizeout has worked with to develop sales incentive, customer marketing, and employee engagement rewards programs, says, “Prizeout has simplified how we reward our employees significantly. We can’t imagine running our sales contests without it.”
For More Information
Go to: Prizeout.com/perks
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.