The highly competitive employee perks business provides value for America’s workers, brands, and even incentive and recognition industry solution providers. Don't American workers deserve to have their own PX (Private Exchange) opportunites to get a break from the world's great brands?
By Bruce Bolger
By Bruce Bolger
According to an article in Corporateoffers.com, there are at least 10 leading employee discount solution providers, and the article doesn’t include the new Kart program from CarltonOne Engagement. See RRN: CarltonOne Launches Kart Employee Benefit Platform. For some reason detached from the incentive and recognition marketplace--almost none of these services are offered by incentive, recognition, or loyalty companies--this huge market provides an opportunity for brands, master fulfillment companies, and solution providers.
Under these programs, employees in participating companies are offered discounts on almost anything, including name brands and travel, through a gated website, ensuring that the offers are seen only by authorized employees. This enables brands to participate without undermining their retail or business-to-business pricing strategies. These benefits programs offer brands ideal marketing exposure as well as a direct-to-consumer sales channel that is good for their brand equity and good for America workers.
According to the report in Corporate Offers, the major players in the space are:
- Entertainment Benefits Group (EBG)
- Next Jump
- Ticket Monster Perks
- Motivano / Benefit Hub
- Access Development / Access Perks
- You Decide Employee Discount Program
The article provides details and contact information on each company.
For More Information
Founder, Enterprise Engagement Alliance
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.