Launching Aug. 13, 1 pm ET, these new practical monthly virtual education programs bring together organizational practitioners and expert solution providers to discuss process design and measurement in key areas of sales and non-sales employee, distribution partner, and customer engagement, followed by the stories of featured brands; the essence of their success, and how organizations can use those brand stories to better tell their own through incentive, recognition, loyalty, event, surprise and delight promotions and corporate amenities and experiences. Scroll down for a schedule of upcoming shows as well as for links of recordings of past shows.
- Expert Panels Address Practical Program Design Issues
- Insights to Help Improve ROI and Enhance Brand Experiences
- The Preliminary 2020 Schedule
People power brands, and brands power people. That’s the theme of new Enterprise Engagement Alliance monthly two-part zoom shows on practical process design and brand media, launching Aug. 13 at 1 pm ET. Sponsored by the Brand Media Coalition at BrandMediaCoalition.com, these are part of a new Enterprise Engagement Alliance series of learning sessions and dialog with experts focused both on the C-suite and tactical practitioners of internal and external engagement efforts across the enterprise.
Based on the need for virtual and on-demand learning in program design and brand media, the shows are hosted and moderated by Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Brand Media Coalition founder Bruce Bolger; Allan Schweyer, EEA Academic Advisor, and Chief Academic Advisor to the Incentive Research Foundation; Barb Hendrickson, President, Visible Communications LLC and co-author of the Incentive Marketing Association’s Principles of Results-Based Incentive Program Design; and Todd Hanson, President, Catalyst Performance Group, a leading Business Operating System and ROI of Engagement certified expert.
Each month, based on the topic, guest expert panelists include corporate practitioners, solution providers, and academics. See below for the preliminary schedule of topics and speakers. Topics include key types of engagement strategies for sales and non-sales employees; customers; distribution and supply chain partners, communities, volunteers, or any stakeholder. The last portion of each program will share the stories of three well-known brands; what made them succeed, and how organizations can use those stories in their own gifting and promotions.
Provide both end-user and solution-provider attendees useful information they can apply to:
• Enhance process design, brand story-telling, and program results to engage sales and non-sales employees, customers, distribution and supply chain partners, communities, volunteers, constituents and more, through effective process design and measurement.
• Learn about the story-telling and lesson-learning power of Brand Media and how to incorporate these brands stories into practical and measurable engagement efforts.
Note that speakers and topics are subject to change. All programs are recorded an available on demand.
Aug. 13, 1 pm ET US--Available Now on the EEA Enterprise Engagement and Human Capital Management Youtube Channel
Program: The Art of Brand Media, Experiences, and Surprise and Delight
Experts: John Geysen, Product Marketing Manager, HMI Performance Incentives; Cary Goldman, Director, National Accounts; 1-800FLOWERS.COM; Cyndi Pereira, Barb Hendrickson; Visible Communications, and co-author of the “Principles of Results-Based Program Design,” published by the Incentive Marketing Association; and Marc Matthews, CEO and Founder, Pulse Experiential.
Brand stories: 1800Flowers.com, Omaha Steaks, Pulse Experiential.
Sept. 25, 1 pm ET US
Program: Sales Incentives Effective Design
Experts: Allan Schweyer, EEA Curriculum Director and IRF Chief Academic Advisor; Todd Hanson, President, Catalyst Performance Group, and ROI measurement specialist, and Lincoln Smith, Chief Strategy Officer, HMI Performance and Incentives.
Brand stories: Weber, Callaway, and Alex & Ani. With guest brand expert Kevin J. Kolman, M.S., Weber Head Grill Master, Weber-Stephen Products LLC
Oct. 22, 1 pm ET US
Program: Employee Engagement Effective Practices
Experts: Mike Anderson, CEO, Cultural Transportation and former CHRO for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development; Al Cini, CEO Founder, BCAT Brand Alignment; Peter Goldberger, Senior Partner, Incentive Team, and Todd Hanson, President, Catalyst Performance Group.
Brand stories: Bulova, Samsung, TaylorMade. With guest brand expert Ryan DeGrand, Principal, Pro Am.
Nov. 19, 1 pm ET US
Business Gifting and Branded Currency
Experts : Barb Hendrickson; Visible Communications, and co-author of the “Principles of Results-Based Program Design,” published by the Incentive Marketing Association; Earl Hurd, a “surprise and delight” expert; Guy Achtzehn, President MSG Promotions.
Brand stories: Tourneau, JBL, Ugg. With guest brand experts Andy Finn, Vice President, Corporate Sales, Tourneau; Ree Wysong, President, Luxury Brands.
Registration opens shortly
Registration opens shortly
Dec. 10, 1 pm ET US (was Dec. 9)
Program: Dealer and B2B Loyalty Trends,
Experts: Jerry Klein, Co-Founder, Animategp, a ROI measurement company: Allan Schweyer, EEA Curriculum Director and IRF Chief Academic Advisor; and Todd Hanson, President, Catalyst Performance Group.
Brand stories: Crutchfield, Yeti, Ray-Ban. With Will Crutchfield, Manager, Business Sales and Development.
Registration opens shortly
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.