While organizations put live events on hold, the need is even greater to engage with key stakeholders in their homes, including customers and distribution partners. Omaha Steaks seeks to make it easy for organizations to enhance their virtual events or other one-to-one engagement efforts by creating personalized at-home barbeque and other dining experiences. Omaha Steaks has a Brand Media storefront that tells its brand story and where to buy for corporate use on the Brand Media Coalition at BrandMediaCoalition.com.
Omaha Steaks Custom Certificates are designed to make it easy for organizations to enhance virtual events or other engagement efforts by enabling employees and other stakeholders to create their own barbecue experience based on the client’s price-point, audience, and program. Offerings include tender steaks, juicy burgers, fish, easy meals and more. Gift certificates and packaging can be branded with the company’s logo and include a message of appreciation. The program includes a greeting card that can be incorporated into an invitation to a Zoom or any virtual event. Gifts can be used to encourage participation and employee interaction, the company suggests. For instance, the invitation can include a seasoning kit or grilling tool, such as an apron, tongs, or knives, either with a certificate or as a teaser for the steak or other selections people receive if they attend or otherwise engage.
Either way, Omaha Steaks says that creative selections “can create a fun unboxing event for the cookout and give employees something practical to use after the day is over.”
Since company picnics might be on hold in some locations this summer, Omaha Steaks figures that people can still picnic at home with significant others.
For More Information
Jerry Carnazzo, B2B Sales Manager
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.