To help companies using gift cards to support and thank employees and frontline workers during the COVID-19 crisis, NGC has expanded its capabilities to include greeting cards. NGC can now print custom messages on privately branded greeting cards using its proprietary print and fulfillment technology platform. This capability makes NGC one of North America's only gift card providers that supports automated, quality-focused gift card fulfilment with a greeting-card style delivery.
The company says it fast-tracked the launch of the new capability to help companies during the current economic and health crisis as loyalty programs, wellness systems, and employee engagement platforms are looking for ways to thank workers and support employees by using gift cards to augment income.
"As part of our 'Essential Brands during Challenging Times' gift card campaign, our clients are now able to use NGC to deliver gift cards from the nation's leading brands, such as Amazon, Target, Blue Apron, Grubhub, Walmart, Safeway, and over 500 others, on a greeting card to their employees thanking them for everything they do," says Eric Thiegs, NGC's Chief Revenue Officer.
The company’s leaders see the new service as a logical enhancement to NGC's existing capabilities for building digital/API, mobile, and physical gift card technology solutions that support North America's largest B2B and B2C gift card programs. "Just as our clients come to us for our digital gift card API and mobile payments technology, there's an incredibly strong demand for tangible gift card experiences that can be delivered through a physical mailer, and now greeting card style innovation," says Thiegs. "We've automated the gift card delivery process to provide a 99.996% order accuracy rate at high volume that can support merchant B2C card orders, loyalty program redemptions, and of course, employee thank-yous for front line workers during COVID-19."
Through its new technology, NGC says its additional output capacity can accommodate the insertion of more than seven million gift cards annually, printed on customized 5- by 7-inch horizontal greeting cards for its corporate, merchant, and non-profit B2B customers. Color and personalization print options feature dynamic, individualized messaging for end-users to help capture the essence of any program's specific branding.
NGC serves the B2C and B2B gift card marketplace by sourcing, delivering, and managing over 500 physical and digital retail brands across North America for the health care, financial, insurance, loyalty, and consumer reward industries. NGC says it serves thousands of corporate clients using prepaid cards in programs rewarding tens of millions of US and Canadian consumers.
For more information
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.