The official press release says it all: “Augeo and MotivAction blend extensive market experience and certified technology platforms to create a worldwide leader in the enterprise engagement field.” With Augeo’s acquisition of the 40-year-old MotivAction founded by Bill Bryson, who is now retiring, the company offers a full suite a strategic and tactical engagement services aimed at every stakeholder audience.
Joe Keller will continue as the President of MotivAction, which will continue to operate out of its current Minneapolis office and its satellite offices across the country. Augeo’s headquarters are neighboring St. Paul, with offices in Chicago, New York, Phoenix, Atlanta and Nashville.
The company says that the combination of Augeo’s leadership in employee and customer loyalty and engagement solutions, and MotivAction’s leadership role in shaping the human capital management industry through recognition, sales incentives, meetings, events creates a powerhouse organization capable of engaging the entire enterprise “to inspire brand loyalty.” The combined company says both units are growing rapidly and will have more than $300 million in combined annual revenue and will manage domestic and international programs for many of the world’s largest companies.
Says David Kristal, Augeo CEO. “With today’s need for real-time interaction and focus on supporting engagement objectives across the full enterprise, we believe we now have the most comprehensive and impactful solution in the engagement space.” The company statement notes that “MotivAction’s award-winning Encore technology platform is the first enterprise engagement platform to receive ISO 10018 technology certification in the world. Its meetings and events business has been recognized by the Corporate Meetings and Incentives magazine 25 as one of the most influential companies in the industry for 13 straight years”
Says Bill Bryston, MotivAction’s retiring CEO: “We are privileged to serve many of the world’s leading companies and could not be more enthusiastic about joining forces with Augeo. The way we lead, support and service our clients will remain the same, ensuring the continuity of our programs from top to bottom. This is a convergence of two leaders in the industry and a refreshing and energizing cultural fit for our teams.”
“The way companies engage with employees, consumers and channel partners is rapidly changing and the opportunities for innovation are significantly elevated with this move,” explains Joe Keller, MotivAction President and COO. “Each year, corporations are investing more into their human capital management strategies. Together with Augeo, we are perfectly positioned to help lead this change. Engagement, once defined as simply incentives and rewards, is now a continuous and dynamic ecosystem made up of communications, personalization, real-time feedback, peer-to-peer interaction and social media connections. All of this works together to drive alignment and recognize desired behaviors across entire enterprises. This exciting development brings our clients the best the industry has to offer and an experienced team with decades of engagement insight.”
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
Achieve ISO 10018 Quality People Management Certification to demonstrate your organization’s strategic commitment to people to your customers, employees, distribution partners, vendors, communities, investors, and regulators.
Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
Get up-to-speed on ISO human resources standards and guidelines to enhance HR performance.
Live Education: Enterprise Engagement in Action. Take advantage of scheduled monthly live webinar preparation courses for the Certified Engagement Practitioner designation consisting of three one-hour classes and of quarterly Advanced Engagement Practitioner courses consisting of three one-hour webinar classes. The AEP course is for individuals or teams seeking preparation ISO 10018 professional certification status. ICEE periodically runs regional one-day workshops on ISO 10018 Quality People Management principles and certification.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. 2019 Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
• 10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise
• Engagement and ISO standards on Coggno.com.
• 5-minute Audiopedia summary of the Enterprise Engagement field.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.
[return to top]