Links Unlimited, Cincinnati, one of the world’s largest master fulfillment and logistics companies serving the corporate market, has announced the addition of seven brands to its portfolio.
As part of its ongoing strategy to find brands appropriate for the corporate market, Links Unlimited has announced the addition of the following new lines.
- The Ridge Wallet® is a minimalist, RFID-blocking wallet for additional security. The main cardholder uses elastic to expand to hold up to 12 IDs and credit cards.
- Hyperice provides personal care products made to help people unlock the potential within themselves, helping everyone on earth move better, live better, and be better.
- Trakk was built to offer innovative, premium comfort-care products at a value price. Trakk says its goal is to provide effective innovative solutions to take charge of the health and wellness of our bodies.
- Astro Gaming headsets are designed to break consumers free from the cord so they can move --while gaming. Astro Gaming is part of the Logitech family of brands.
- Anker® is made to allow consumers to enjoy a greater listening experience when shopping from Soundcore. Choose from Anker Soundcore bluetooth headphones, true wireless earbuds, and Bluetooth speakers.
- Invidyo is there to give people peace of mind when they can't be by the side of their infants. Invidyo monitors everything; users can remotely pan and tilt the camera to watch their babies from any room.
- Yves St Laurent Sunglasses has been a legendary name in luxury fashion for more than half a century, and St. Laurent sunglasses continue to redefine Parisian chic.
“Building strategic relationships with a variety of premium retail brands strengthens our message that we do provide the best brands,” says Scott Kooken, President, and co-founder of Links Unlimited. “We are pleased to be able to distribute them to the corporate market. They are great for all your promotional, incentive, and event gifting needs.”
For More Information
Click here for the catalog.
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.