JP Morgan Buys cxLoyalty’s Global Division
JPMorgan Chase has acquired the Global Loyalty division of cxLoyalty Group Holdings, which includes cxLoyalty’s technology platforms, full-service travel agency, gift card, merchandise, and points bank businesses. The deal does not include cxLoyalty’s Global Customer Engagement division and other ongoing businesses. cxLoyalty Global Loyalty will operate as a business unit within JPMorgan.
A leading loyalty and technology solutions company, cxLoyalty designs, administers, and fulfills loyalty programs to “complement JPMorgan’s reputation of providing customers with elevated and differentiated value,” according to the announcement. The acquisition is designed to accelerate the new division’s growth and the strength of JPMorgan’s Ultimate Rewards platform.
The Chief Financial Officer of cxLoyalty, Greg Miller, who now leads the company’s Global Customer Engagement division, says, “Today marks an important next chapter for the Global Customer Engagement business. We are excited to be in a position to expand our product roadmap without capital constraints, which will open up a number of opportunities for the company and better position us for the future.”
Miller adds, “We have built significant momentum in our business, and we will continue to advance our efforts in delivering unique, personalized solutions to our clients and their customers through user and content intelligence, and platform analytics. Our people, solution set, scale and delivery capability are what set us apart, and I look forward to working with our talented team as we execute on our shared long term-vision and propel our business to its next level of growth.”
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.