Inspirus LLC, a Sodexo Group company and leader in the rewards and recognition business, has added the following new additions to its executive team.
Two leaders have been promoted into executive positions and a new sales and marketing vice president hase joined the executive team, the company has announced.
Allen Holman has been promoted to Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Security Officer; Paula Ambrozic has been promoted to Vice President, leading Customer Success; and Craig Sukenic has joined the company as Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
According to the company, Holman joined Inspirus in 2016, after 16 years with Inspirus’ parent company, Sodexo, in the Benefits and Rewards USA division. He rose from technical support and analysis positions to software development and on to operations, culminating in the role of Chief Technology Officer prior to transferring to Inspirus.
As Vice President of Customer Success, Ambrozic brings her 20-plus years of recognition industry experience to lead the Inspirus Account Management and Contact Center teams. She joined Inspirus in 2013 and has “distinguished herself as a leader who focuses on business process improvement, account development and communication. In her previous role as Director, Customer Success, her strategic and tactical insight helped drive financial performance in every area of the organization.” Her previous roles include management in Customer Relations, Corporate Compliance, Event Management & Strategic Partnerships with both clients and vendors.
Sukenic has 25-plus years’ sales experience and a “proven track record for effectively developing and leveraging successful business development initiatives including market expansion. He is known for building and leading sales teams to revenue and EBITDA growth by crafting an optimal go-to-market (GTM) strategy, implementing disciplined sales processes, and fostering a culture of individual accountability.” Prior to Inspirus, Sukenic was Vice President of Sales for SmartSource, and Vice President of Strategic Sales with Comdata (a division of Fleetcor.)
“Expanding our executive team gives us additional strategic and operational expertise to guide clients’ employee engagement initiatives through rewards and recognition,” says Tatiana Frierson, Chief Executive Officer for Inspirus and Sodexo Benefits and Rewards Services, USA. “I am extremely pleased that our executive team is energized and committed to driving growth and exceptional delivery to our clients and communities.”
Inspirus is part of the Sodexo Group.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.