Incentive Solutions Becomes Extu
IGCC Appoints Hollis Thornton to 2nd Term as Board President
IRR Industry Vet Rick Rubin Launches iRewardify
Extu is the new name for Incentive Solutions...Hollis Thornton re-elected as head of the Incentive Gift Card Council of the Incentive Marketing Association...Rick Rubin launches
Incentive Solutions, a provider of channel marketing and sales solutions founded in 1994 by Steve Damerow, is now Extu, according to a recent announcement. The Georgia-based company says “the name change cements the combination of channel marketer Incentive Solutions and through-channel provider OneAffiniti, which Incentive Solutions acquired in April 2021.”
Extu is backed by Capstreet, a Houston-based lower middle-market private equity firm.
"Our rebranding reflects our new shared identity and the continued evolution of our company since the combination of Incentive Solutions and OneAffiniti," says Steve Prebble, CEO of Extu, in a company statement. "We are proud to provide our clients with more comprehensive solutions that we believe will help accelerate their growth."
Extu says it “provides solutions that help manufacturers and dealers retain and grow their channel by providing through-channel marketing automation, travel incentives, and an online rewards platform. These solutions are designed to help Extu's clients increase sales, capture mindshare, build customer loyalty and improve data collection throughout their channels. Extu's combined solution provides a more complete view of the marketing channel, and the company plans to add additional product lines and services in the future.”
The Incentive Gift Card Coalition (IGCC), a Strategic Industry Group within the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA), has appointed Hollis Thornton Board, CPIM, Board President. She is Vice President, Client Success, at TOTUS Gift Card Management LLC.
According to the IMA, “Thornton has been involved in the incentive industry for over 20 years, striving to exceed the expectations of both clients and colleagues. Her passion for integrated marketing and client satisfaction has led sales, operations, and account management teams in the payments industry to soaring heights. Thornton’s role as IGCC’s Board President allows her to use her strategic planning and problem-solving skills to market gift cards as the perfect customer gift or employee incentive. This second term allows her and the education committee to build on the impressive work of last year providing top-notch education content and networking opportunities to members.”
The IGCC Board appointed Matt Kerper, The Wolfe Companies, Executive Vice President; Anne Jetter, SB Collectiv (Stoner Bunting), Treasurer/Secretary; and Benita Johnson, CPIM, Home Chef, Past President.
The IGCC elected Armineh Sarkissian, Dine Brands Global/Applebee’s; Gabriel Resendez, Darden Restaurants, Inc.; Steve Kane, Stored Value Solutions SVS; Peter Friend, Global Hotel Card By Expedia; Cindy Willis, IP, Maritz Motivation Solutions; and Steve Bradbery, Savvy.
Elizabeth Forsberg, Best Buy; Erin Hudale, Blackhawk Network; and Kelly Trudgen, Fandango, serve as directors on the board as well.
A well-known incentive, rewards, and recognition (IRR) sales veteran has launched iRewardify, “your partner in elevating incentive programs to new heights...iRewardify is more than just a gift card provider. We are your comprehensive solution for enhancing rewards, offering a diverse range of options including gift cards, instant payments, branded merchandise, and premium experiences.”
Rubin was most recently Vice President of Channel Markets at Innowave Marketing Group.
According to the company’s Linkedin page, “With a legacy spanning over 25 years in the industry, we have transitioned from providing stored value products to becoming a global leader, connecting businesses and brands through a seamless platform that magnifies engagement and drives revenue while boosting productivity. Our international team forms the bedrock of iRewardify, strategically positioned across the globe to support incentive programs of any scale or complexity. Whether you're a business aiming to revolutionize your reward system or a retailer looking to expand your gift card portfolio, iRewardify stands as your trusted partner in the dynamic realm of reward and incentive solutions. Join us as we transform the way you incentivize success.”
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and RecognitionPublished by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
The Industry’s Only Combined Media Platform and Marketing Agency to Help You Expand Your Business
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.
Outreach to Enhance Industry Awareness
The EEA is dedicated to helping address the fact that the IRR business remains a little-known industry.
- The Association of National Advertisers education effort reaches the CMOs of almost every leading brand to promote our industry and the importance of program design through created for their members.
- The Brand Media Coalition has led the way in helping brands better tell their stories for use in incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs, and to actively promote the importance of the reward experience and buying through industry channels.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is assisting companies with the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, which includes details on the practices and metrics involved with employee and customer engagement.
Promoting Effective Program Design
- The EEA provides comprehensive and growing library of concise, research-based resources to promote serious ROI-based thinking, including the importance of the reward experience.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to master the processes of enterprise engagement, stakeholder management and reporting, or contact the EEA to get expert assistance on strategy design, implementation, and reporting.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 or email Bolger@TheEEA.org when you want to get to know or get known in this growing $1.76 billion marketplace.