“The members of the IRF Board of Trustees bring a tremendous level of expertise and passion for the incentives, rewards and recognition industry,” says Jim Kelley, incoming Chair of the 2022 IRF Board of Trustees, in an IRF announcement. “We look forward to increasing the IRF’s impact by providing research and education that advances the industry."
Members of the 2022 IRF Executive Committee are:
Chair: Jim Kelley, Vice President, Marketing and Industry Relations, Fern Expo & Events
Vice Chair: Mark Alt, Vice President, Maritz Automotive, Maritz
Treasurer and Secretary: Susan Adams, Vice President of Travel & Engagement, Next Level Performance
Member at Large: Sarah Haines, Vice President of Event Management, ITA Group
Immediate Past Chair: Kari Vrba, Vice President, Customer Success, Sharecare
Joining the IRF Board of Trustees are:
David Gould, Managing Director, Europe - 360 Insights
Jennifer O’Mara, Account Director, Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
Amy Rippelmeyer, Global Luxury Account Executive, Marriott International Luxury Brands
Richelle (Taylor) Suver, Vice President Strategic Marketing - One 10 Marketing
The following individuals are continuing their terms on the IRF Board of Trustees:
Cosimo Bruzzese, Vice President of Business Development, Global Sales, PRA
Min Choi, Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, Germania Insurance
Stephen Cook, President and Chief Inspiration Officer, Lorandus Meetings & Communications
Morgan Crain, Senior Manager, Rewards and Recognition, T-Mobile
Karen Devine, CEO & Founder, 3D Cruise Partners
Chris Johnson, Director, Global Travel and Enterprise Events, Land O' Lakes
Patricia Kerr, AVP, Meeting and Event Management, Nationwide
Cindy Mielke, Director, Channel Marketing – Incentives, Tango Card
Kelsey Nicol, Director of Business Development, USA & Canada, Mutika, an Experience Management Company
Chris Ruane, Vice President, Meetings and Incentives, Accor Hotels
Bich-Lien Kaldahl will continue to serve as Airline Advisor to the Board of Trustees.
“The IRF Board of Trustees is doing excellent work to achieve our Vision 2025,” says Stephanie Harris, IRF President, the statement. “Over the past two years, the IRF has sharpened our focus on delivering relevant and impactful research, made our insights and education more accessible, and expanded our audiences. I’d like to thank our outgoing chair Kari Vrba for her leadership, and outgoing trustees Soma Kim, Joost De Meyer and Karen Suttle for their contributions during their time on the board.”
The 2022 IRF Board term begins January 1, 2022.
The Incentive Research Foundation funds and promotes research to advance the science and enhance the awareness and appropriate application of motivation and incentives in business and industry globally. The goal is to increase the understanding, effective use, and resultant benefits of incentives to businesses that currently use incentives, as well as businesses interested in improved performance.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.