EEA Launches Membership and Outreach Program for College Students
The program will be introduced June 15, 5 pm on a live webinar.
Click here to register.
Click here to register.
To prepare under-graduate and graduate students for the leadership and tactical skills they will need to manage Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) management practices, otherwise known as Stakeholder Capitalism, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance has created a new free student and academic membership at TheEEA.org. Students will be enabled to create campus chapters under the name Stakeholder Capitalism Society.
The effort is directed by Dorien Nunez, Founder of OMNIResearch Group, an ESG-oriented investment research firm that focuses on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), and by Eric Darrisaw, Senior Consultant of OMNIResearch Group, both of whom are advisors to the Intentional Endowments Network, a group that promotes ESG principles to college students. Darrisaw and Nunez are members of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance Advisory Board. "This program is an essential part of the new education needed to provide management and analysts the knowledge they need to look at human capital across the enterprise, and to treat people as an asset instead of a sunk cost," explains Nunez. Click here to view the course syllabus covering the design and implementation of a formal approach to the implementation of Stakeholder Capitalism principles as they related to people.
In conjunction with OMNIResearch Group, the EEA has created a compelling education and community development program to help prepare students across the world on the skills they will need to implement Stakeholder Capitalism. The program is also designed to help companies find the right type of leadership they will need to profit from an enterprise approach to success through people. There are sponsorship opportunities for organizations that would like to assist in the training of students in Stakeholder Capitalism principles and in meeting potential candidates for internships or jobs.
Stakeholder Capitalism is a grass roots effort that is strictly non-partisan. Open to all undergraduate and graduate students committed to a form of capitalism that works for all, the free Enterprise Engagement Alliance program enables students to learn about a cutting-edge new approach to capitalism being driven by some of the world's largest organizations. The Stakeholder Capitalism movement is creating professional opportunities because organizations need management in all areas of business, from investing to sales, marketing, human resources, and operations, etc.--to enhance their performance. Benefits to students of joining the EEA and OMNIResearch Stakeholder Capitalism Society include:
• Free access to online learning opportunities.
• Discounts or special offers on books and other educational opportunities.
• Access to internships and career opportunities.
• Participation in online forums to discuss professional and career opportunities with potential employers.
• Opportunity to create a Stakeholder Capitalism Society chapter at each school to share how to apply these principles to investing, the jobs students choose, and to encourage organizations in their areas to do better for people.
Click here to learn more about Stakeholder Capitalism. Join the EEA’s LinkedIn group to keep up to date with the latest opportunities, or sign up to become a student or academic member here.
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org was founded in 2008 by business professionals and academics committed to enhancing organizational performance by fostering the proactive involvement of customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities. In 2009, the EEA developed an implementation process that provides a practical and effective means for implementing ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the front lines of business.
For More Information
Founder, The EEA
914-591-7600, ext. 230
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.