Click here for links to RRN Preferred Solution Providers.
A new complimentary job posting board for both organizations and job seekers in the overall engagement field is now available from the Enterprise Engagement Alliance in honor of Todd Englander, who as principal of ToddJobs has helped enhance the performance and lives of hundreds of businesses and people in experiential marketing, branded engagement, guerrilla/mobile, marketing, meetings and trade shows, promotions, incentives, and recognition.
Click here for the job posting board and jobseeker.
Englander announced recently on his Linkedin page that he has closed his company to focus on his battle with cancer, a post that at last count had nearly 500 likes and nearly 150 comments expressing appreciation and support. For over 25 years, Englander’s company helped 229 companies recruit 438 positions, according to its web site. No other known recruitment service in this industry has racked up such an achievement.
Because the media platforms of the EEA cover all these fields, both organizations and jobseekers are invited to submit listings, with confidentiality for jobseekers assured, at no cost.
To submit a posting, email Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org. Links to job postings will be published on both RRN and its sister media platform, ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org.
Englander’s achievements are due in part to his extensive industry experience. Before launching ToddJobs, he served as Director of Marketing and Promotion at Madison Performance Group in New York; Editor in Chief, Incentive magazine, succeeding Bruce Bolger, who left the company, and before that Associate Editor at National Lampoon, where he put his innate wit and sense of humor to good use.
Profit From the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG)
Through education, media, business development, advisory services, and outreach, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance supports boards, business analysts, the C-suite, management in finance, marketing, sales, human resources and operations, etc., educators, students and engagement solution providers seeking a competitive advantage by implementing a strategic and systematic approach to stakeholder engagement across the enterprise. Click here for details on all EEA and RRN media services.
1. Professional Education on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
- Become part of the EEA as an individual, corporation, or solution provider to gain access to valuable learning, thought leadership, and marketing resources.
- The only education and certification program focusing on Stakeholder Engagement and Human Capital metrics and reporting, featuring seven members-only training videos that provide preparation for certification in Enterprise Engagement.
- EEA books: Paid EEA participants receive Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists, a quick implementation guide for CEOs; Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide; a comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students, plus four books on theory and implementation from leaders in Stakeholder Management, Finance, Human Capital Management, and Culture.
- ESM at EnterpriseEngagement.org, EEXAdvisors.com marketplace, ESM e–newsletters, and library.
- RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com; BrandMediaCoalition.com marketplace, RRN e-newsletters, and library.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
Strategic Business Development for Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards solution providers, including Integrated blog, social media, and e-newsletter campaigns managed by content marketing experts.
4. Advisory Services for Organizations
Stakeholder Management Business Plans; Human Capital Management, Metrics, and Reporting for organizations, including ISO human capital certifications, and services for solution providers.
5. Outreach in the US and Around the World on Stakeholder Management and Total Rewards
The EEA promotes a strategic approach to people management and total rewards through its e-newsletters, web sites, and social media reaching 20,000 professionals a month and through other activities, such as:
- Association of National Advertisers Brand Engagement 360 Knowledge Center to educate brands and agencies.
- The EEA Engagement widget to promote, track, and measure customers/employee referrals and suggestions that can be connected to any rewards or front-end program management technology.
- The Stakeholder Capitalism free insignia to promote a commitment to better business.
- The BMC Brand Club and transactional storefronts to educate corporate and agency buyers on the IRR market.
- The EME Gold program to educate the top 3% of promotional consultants on selling engagement and rewards services