Dash Solutions Buys KyckGlobal Fintech Firm
WiiN Holds Networking Event in Melbourne
Gift Cards Top List of Anticipated Employee Gifts: PPAI Consumer Survey
Sustainability Gains Traction Throughout IRR Industry
Dash Solutions continues acquisition moves...WIIN holds networking event in Melbourne, Australia...Gift cards top list of gifts anticipated by employees...Sustainability gains traction in the incentive, rewards, and recognition field.
Dash Solutions, (formerly Prepaid Technologies), a payments and engagement technology provider, has acquired KyckGlobal, an Atlanta-based fintech company offering domestic and international digital payment solutions.
Armed with a $96 million investment from Edison Partners in 2021, Dash Solutions says it has been strategically investing in its tech platform to provide more solutions for commercial customers. It purchased enterprise engagement tech firm Workstride last year. Dash says its goal is to “expand into new markets and deliver a broader platform of highly configurable payment and engagement solutions that drive efficiency, motivation, and oversight. The acquisition reinforces the company’s strategy to provide the market with more solutions to digitize payments.”
The Women in Incentives Network holds a networking event at 5:30 pm Australia time, Thu., Oct. 19, at 157 Swan St. in Richmond, VIC. WiiN is a “network for top female leaders, female founders, and entrepreneurs in the global Incentive and Loyalty industry.” At this event, attendees can “meet like-minded individuals, exchange ideas, and forge new partnerships. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out in the industry, this gathering is for you.” Click here to register.
An online survey of more than 500 US consumers between the ages of 18 and 74 found that more than half (53.7%) favor apparel and fashion accessories as holiday gifts, followed by food and beverages (49.9%), wellness and self-care products (44.2%), tech gadgets (41.4%) and home décor (40.4%).l
According to the report, “despite consumers’ fondness for physical gifts, only a little more than half (53.5%) expect to receive a company-logoed holiday present from their employer. Meanwhile, 58% anticipate receiving a gift card from the company they work for.”
All aspects of the IRR industry move forward based on consumer demand. A recent Euromonitor survey finds that “nearly 80% of travelers will pay at least 10% more for sustainable travel features despite the cost of living crisis.”
IMEX, the leading convention organization for the MICE (meetings, incentives, convention, exhibitions) market has announced a net-zero strategy. The Promotional Products Association International is holding a Product Responsibility Summit, Oct. 8-10 in Alexandria, VA. focusing on the environmental aspects of sustainability.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and RecognitionPublished by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
The Industry’s Only Combined Media Platform and Marketing Agency to Help You Expand Your Business
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.
Outreach to Enhance Industry Awareness
The EEA is dedicated to helping address the fact that the IRR business remains a little-known industry.
- The Association of National Advertisers education effort reaches the CMOs of almost every leading brand to promote our industry and the importance of program design through created for their members.
- The Brand Media Coalition has led the way in helping brands better tell their stories for use in incentive, recognition, and loyalty programs, and to actively promote the importance of the reward experience and buying through industry channels.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance is assisting companies with the upcoming Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive, which includes details on the practices and metrics involved with employee and customer engagement.
Promoting Effective Program Design
- The EEA provides comprehensive and growing library of concise, research-based resources to promote serious ROI-based thinking, including the importance of the reward experience.
- Join the Enterprise Engagement Alliance to master the processes of enterprise engagement, stakeholder management and reporting, or contact the EEA to get expert assistance on strategy design, implementation, and reporting.
RRN: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Contact Bruce Bolger at 914-591-7600, ext. 230 or email Bolger@TheEEA.org when you want to get to know or get known in this growing $1.76 billion marketplace.