Continuing its legacy as a leading pioneer in watchmaking, Citizen introduces CZ Smart – the brand’s first full digital display smartwatch. This is the latest introduction from Citizen, which in 2012 introduced CITIZEN Eco-Drive Proximity, the world’s first analog watch with Bluetooth® capability. This men’s smartwatch marries powerful technology with quintessential Citizen design.
CZ Smart is the company’s first entry into wearable tech. “The combination of Citizen design and powerful technology brings our unique point of view in this category,” says Citizen Watch America President Jeffrey Cohen. “This smartwatch is sure to excite our existing Citizen customers as well as attract today’s smartwatch consumer. CZ Smart is a statement on your wrist that embodies Citizen’s commitment to excellence and the drive for continued innovation.”
Inspired by the design heritage of Citizen’s sport timepieces, CZ Smart features a rugged bezel and anodized aluminum top ring. A touchscreen display dial is framed by a 46mm case crafted in 316 stainless steel. The menu of proprietary and customizable dials lend design details from past Citizen collections: Active, Dashboard, Neo and Retro. CZ Smart is available in three models including a gunmetal ion-plated bracelet, a black silicone strap and a blue silicone strap.
Smartwatch apps are available from the Google Play Store, including Agenda, Alarm, Calendar, Contacts, Stopwatch, Timer, Translate, Smart Battery Modes, Enhanced Phone Dialer App, Wellness Apps with Sleep Tracking, Battery-Optimized Activity Mode and Cardio Level Tracking. Citizen is also including pre-approved installation of third-party apps Spotify, Noonlight, and Strava on CZ Smart.
According to the company, wearers can stay focused while getting notifications on their watch for incoming calls, texts, emails and calendar notifications. The built-in speaker and microphone make it convenient to answer a call directly from CZ Smart. With rapid charging and battery safe modes, the watch can always display its personalized dial.
The company says health and fitness goals are easy to track with CZ Smart through advanced built-in sensors including an accelerometer, heart rate monitor, compass, barometer, and gyroscope. The device stays connected through WiFi, Bluetooth®, NFC and GPS. Users can connect Bluetooth®-enabled headphones or earbuds directly to CZ Smart and go for a run or hike while leaving their smartphone at home. It is water resistant up to 30 meters.
CZ Smart retails for $395 and is available on www.citizenwatch.com/us/en/collection/smartwatch/
For More Information
VP, Corporate Sales, Citizen Watch America
If you are a Brand Specialist, be sure to say so when contact a BMC supplier.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.