Click here for links to RRN Preferred Solution Providers.
“As we launch our new CarltonOne PaaS solution globally, we are refocusing our business into two core divisions — eCommerce and Engagement,” announces CarltonOne founder and CEO Rob Purdy. “Our new unified client success team and strengthened sales and marketing divisions prepare us to bring our platform to market in spring 2024. The CarltonOne platform will enable companies to grow their ecommerce and engagement businesses faster and further with new tools, financial services, training, a developer center, marketplace and much more.” The company is recognized as one of the top 50 most inspiring workplaces in North America, it reports.
The company says its new CarltonOne eCommerce team “helps our partners and clients seamlessly conduct online transactions for anything, anywhere. With over 10 million rewards, our eCommerce store can be customized for maximum choice or curated for targeted campaigns. Flexible payment options enable friction-free checkout with points, credits, cash, and financial services around the world.
A new CarltonOne Engagement team is responsible for helping the company’s global partners and clients build and manage extraordinary employee recognition, sales and channel incentive and customer loyalty programs, incorporating our eCommerce rewards, according to the company.
To support these initiatives, the company has announced the following personnel changes.
Adam Small, a nine-year veteran of CarltonOne, has been promoted to Executive Vice President Global Client Success, leading the unified Client Success teams in its new eCommerce and Engagement divisions. Small served previously as Vice President Global Reward Solutions.
Kevin Mertens, who joined CarltonOne in 2008, has been promoted to Vice President, Engagement. He will lead the company’s new 16-person Engagement division that designs and implements programs for partners and direct clients internationally.
Melanie Corasaniti, an eight-year CarltonOne Client Success team member, has been promoted to Vice President, eCommerce, from Director of GRS Client Success. She will enable global partners to create and integrate powerful e-commerce and rewards solutions, the company says.
Ken Welch, an 11-year CarltonOne Sales executive, has been promoted to Senior Director, Global Client Success for Channel Sales. In this role, Welch will help evangelize how the new CarltonOne platform can empower channel partners to grow their business.
Kensel Tracy has joined CarltonOne as Global Gifting Product Manager to grow the company’s G-codes technology and expand its gifting products to more countries.
Paul Joyce has been promoted to Vice President of Marketing, leading an internal design and marketing team building global campaigns that engage our clients, partners, members and vendors. Joyce joined CarltonOne in 2019, serving most recently as our Director of Marketing.
Andrew Kotowick recently joined CarltonOne as Director of Global Training to enrich its partner and client Knowledge Center and create the CarltonOne University to accelerate learning.
How RRN and Brand Media Coalition: Your Partner in Success in Incentives, Rewards, and Recognition
Published by the Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org
- The only weekly news, how-to and resource publication of record for the Incentive, Rewards, and Recognition field.
- The only marketing agency focusing specifically on the IRR and broader engagement marketplace.
- All the industry news, research, announcements, and how-to articles read by over 20,000 end-users in sales, marketing, and human resources; incentive, recognition, loyalty and promotional companies, as well as marketing and human resources agencies, seeking to enhance performance through effectively designed incentive programs.
- Unparalleled business development services for engagement, incentive and incentive travel, recognition firms; brands, gift cards and master fulfillment companies, and technology firms, featuring ROI-based business development strategy design and ongoing digital and social media and e-newsletter communications to help marketers profit in the coming era of cookie-less marketing.
- Unique abilities for solution providers to sponsor authoritative, evergreen content directly related to what they sell through the EEA’s Effective Practices series on articles in our media platforms.
- EEA YouTube Channel with over three dozen how-to and insight videos and growing with nearly 100 expert guests.
- Access to new technologies from EEA preferred solution providers enabling brands to create their own points-based or transactional redemption site.
- Unparalleled expertise in program design, return on investment measurement, reporting, and prescriptive analytics.