Bulova is expanding its assortment of automatics this season with updates to its Classic models, including the New Surveyor, Sutton, and Aerojet models along with a new variety within the brand’s nautical-inspired Marine Star collection.
Bulova continues its focus on adding vintage-inspired design to its Classic Collection to achieve “a tailored, understated aesthetic that’s always in style.” The brand is expanding its Classic Surveyor family with new “elegant, sporty dress automatics. These versatile 42mm timepieces take their cues from luxury designs – yet are offered at very accessible price points without sacrificing detail or quality. Both are offered in stainless steel with matching bracelet with either a black or silver white dial, the company says. “Distinguished with a double aperture at 6 o’clock that reveals the rhythmic motion of the balance wheel and escapement of the movement, the watches boast an 82SO Miyota heartbeat automatic movement and are water resistant to 30m. Retail price from $450-495.”
Another addition to the Classic collection is the new Sutton automatic, the company says. “Taking inspiration from Bulova’s 1948 President watch, these styles introduce a fresh 33x49mm rectangular case shape to the assortment offering a point of difference to the current line, while maintaining the ethos of the Classic Bulova design. Characterized by beveled lugs, textured statement dials and open aperture between 7 o’clock, these watches house an 82SO Miyota heartbeat automatic movement and are water resistant to 30 meters. The new Sutton automatic is offered with a white dial on a brown alligator grain leather strap or with a black dial on a black alligator grain leather strap, both priced at $395 retail.”
Expanding on Bulova’s popular heritage Aerojet model from the 1960’s, Bulova also introduces two new automatic versions featuring an 8217 Miyota movement with Hack function. These feature the company’s signature cross hair Aerojet dial now with a bi-color day/night indicator and vintage Aerojet logo. They are offered with sunray-colored dials in either blue with degrade effect or brown. With a 41mm stainless steel case and 30 meter water resistance, the blue model is available on a black supple leather strap for $450 and the brown on an elegant multilink bracelet for $495 at retail.
The new Marine Star automatic continues to make a statement, the company reports, with bold accents and iconic dial patterns. This new timepiece features an open 82S5-21A heartbeat, three-hand sub sweep movement and is water resistant to 200m. The Marine Star automatic watch is available in an all gold-tone stainless steel bracelet version with black accents for $695 retail or a gold-tone stainless steel version set on a black silicon strap with red contrast lining for $595 at retail.
To discover Bulova’s latest automatic offerings, go to: cwacorporatesales.com
Master the “S” of Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG), A.k.a. Stakeholder Capitalism
The Enterprise Engagement Alliance at TheEEA.org is the world’s first and only organization that focuses on outreach, certification and training, and advisory services to help organizations achieve their goals by fostering the proactive involvement of all stakeholders. This includes customers, employees, distribution and supply chain partners, and communities, or anyone connected to an organization’s success.
Training and Thought Leadership
- Founded in 2008, the Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides outreach, learning and certification in Enterprise Engagement, an implementation process for the “S” or Social of Stakeholder Capitalism and Human Capital Management and measurement of engagement across the organization.
- The Enterprise Engagement Alliance provides a training and certification program for business leaders, practitioners, and solution providers, as well as executive briefings and human capital gap analyses for senior leaders.
- The EEA produces an education program for CFOs for the CFO.University training program on Human Capital Management.
- Join the EEA to become a leader in the implementation of the “S” of ESG and Stakeholder Capitalism.
- The ESM information portal and The Enterprise Engagement Advisors Network solution provider marketplace cover all aspects of stakeholder engagement, and the EEA information library lists dozens of resources.
- The RRN information portal and Brand Media Coalition marketplace address the use of brands for gifting, incentives, recognition, and promotions. The BMC information library provides information and research resources.
The EEA Human Capital Management and ROI of Engagement YouTube channel features a growing library of 30- to 60-minute panel discussions with leading experts in all areas of engagement and total rewards.
- Enterprise Engagement for CEOs: The Little Blue Book for People-Centric Capitalists. A quick guide for CEOs.
- Enterprise Engagement: The Roadmap 5th Edition implementation guide. A comprehensive textbook for practitioners, academics, and students.
Enterprise Engagement Advisory Services
The Engagement Agency helps:
- Organizations of all types develop strategic Stakeholder Capitalism and Enterprise Engagement processes and human capital management and reporting strategies; conduct human capital gap analyses; design and implement strategic human capital management and reporting plans that address DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion), and assist with managed outsourcing of engagement products and services.
- Human resources, sales and marketing solution providers profit from the emerging discipline of human capital management and ROI of engagement through training and marketing services.
- Investors make sense of human capital reporting by public companies.
- Buyers and sellers of companies in the engagement space or business owners or buyers who seek to account for human capital in their mergers and acquistions.
For more information: Contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheICEE.org or call 914-591-7600, ext. 230.