- Free brand and fulfillment company listings. To address the fact that finding access to brand corporate sales divisions is almost impossible on search engines, the Brand Media Coalition offers a curated platform at BrandMediaCoalition.com that provides free listings to nearly 300 suppliers, including master fulfillment companies, brands, and incentive reps we now call Brand Specialists. The BMC helps ensure that brands that are featured are available only through authorized sources. If we have overlooked your company, see contact information below. We thank the nearly 50 brands and master fulfilment companies that had the foresight to support the industry’s first online marketplace that tells the story of brands.
- Free Brand Specialist program for distributors. In partnership with Fully Promoted and other distributor networks to be announced shortly, distributors are signing up to become Brand Specialists committed to effective use of brands in all areas of engagement to ensure they know how to sell brands. Access is free and provides comprehensive tools to help distributors profit from brands when business recovers. Click here to join.
- Free communication to reduce uncertainty. RRN at RewardsRecognitionNetwork.com offers free news to inform the community about anything they need to know about any suppliers in the business or how businesses are coping with these unprecedented challenges. And all are invited to join the Brand Media Coalition Linked in community to post any critical news about product availability and how they helping customers. RRN will share this news with its complete community in the following days.
Master the Principles of Enterprise Engagement to Achieve Organizational Goals and Enhance Your Career
- Profit from a new strategic and systematic approach to engagement to enhance your organization’s brand equity; increase sales, productivity, quality, innovation, and safety, and reduce risks.
- Get trained to become a Chief Engagement Officer for your organization.
- Learn how to create Sustainability or Integrated Reports for Your Organization or Clients.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The International Center for Enterprise Engagement at TheICEE.org, offering: ISO 10018 certification for employers, solution providers, and Enterprise Engagement technology platforms; Human Resources and Human Capital audits for organizations seeking to benchmark their practices and related Advisory services for the hospitality field.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.