Launched for the holiday season, the platform is designed to provide a definitive destination for business gifting. The company says it features an intuitive self-service portal, an expansive catalog of gift offerings, and enhanced user experiences.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. has introduced a new destination for corporate gifting that it says enables business customers to seamlessly access the extensive offerings from across the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. family of brands, including Harry & David®, Cheryl's Cookies®, 1-800-Flowers.com®, The Popcorn Factory®, Wolferman's Bakery® and more. This dedicated corporate gifting site is designed to provide an elevated user experience, expanded catalog of gift offerings, and customization features – all designed to help small, medium, and large organizations engage with employees, clients, and other individuals important to their business, the company announces.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM is a member of the Brand Media Coalition.
"With the majority of the country's workforce continuing to work remotely, companies of all sizes are looking for ways to create a culture of recognition, appreciation, and engagement from afar – gestures that deepen relationships with employees, clients, and others," says Eric Gehnrich, Senior Vice President, Business Gifts Services, 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. "Our new corporate gifting destination and our breadth of differentiated offerings make it easier for business customers to build meaningful professional relationships and to connect for important milestone events and everyday occasions, such as expressing sympathy or celebrating the birth of a new baby." The new platform includes two ways to manage corporate gifting:
- White Glove Service for a personalized gifting experience: With this choice, companies work with a dedicated account manager who can advise on the most appropriate gift options to fit the needs of the occasion, recipient, and budget.
- Online Self-Service Gifting Management for added convenience and flexibility: Business customers can quickly set up a business account and begin shopping online within minutes, no minimum purchase required, the company says. This portal gives companies access to customization features, one-to-many bulk gifting capabilities, gift list history, easy re-order functions, and an account dashboard to monitor activity for reporting purposes.
Other enhancements include:
- Personalized Features to Streamline the Gifting Experience: Corporate clients, whether self-service or white glove, can take advantage of a customized web experience for their organization with a branded page and a curated selection of products tailored to their specific needs – such as gifts within a particular category or price range.
- Experiential Offerings for Virtual Team Building and More: 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. has collaborated with Alice's Table to bring immersive virtual workshops to business customers. Options include workshops for floral arranging, creating charcuterie boards, building wreaths, planting succulents, and pairing wine and cheese. These events are designed to provide fun-filled options for team building, virtual holiday parties, corporate celebrations, and other occasions.
- Cheryl's Cookie Card®. Business customers can purchase gift cards redeemable across the 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. portfolio.
- SmartGift™ Helps Engage Remote Workers Seamlessly: also coming to the corporate gifting experience this holiday season, SmartGift allows business gifts to be sent to those working remotely, even if the recipient's address is unknown. This feature, available through the company's white glove business-gifting service, lets businesses notify recipients of pending gift arrivals using messaging applications such as email, SMS and LinkedIn. The recipient will be able to digitally unwrap and preview the gift, choose the delivery date and address, and swap it for another item, if desired.
- Customization Capabilities to Make Each Gift One to Remember: with customization options for hangtags, ribbons, or cards, gifts can be visually enhanced with company branding. Businesses can also include their own literature with gift deliveries, making it easy to engage their associates and clients through a specially branded gift experience.
1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. says it offers thousands of differentiated and exclusive products from across the family of brands for birthdays, work anniversaries, get well, sympathy, congratulations, just because, surprise and delight, virtual events, or to commemorate such occasions as Administrative Professionals Week or Employee Appreciation Day. The company’s gift offerings range from prepared meals, like Chicken Pot Pies from Harry & David®, to unexpected gifts for important moments of appreciation, such as a Cheryl's Cookie Card®, it says.
For More Information
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.