National Gift Card (NGC) recently announced it has launched an updated gift card API (Application Program Interface) with expanded content that now features over 500 unique brands across the U.S., Canada, The UK and Europe. Capabilities of the gift card API include the ability to:
- Process and deliver digital gift card orders in real-time as end users are redeeming points, miles, or cash back.
- Accept orders for physical gift cards in real-time to process within 48 hours.
- Provide fraud protection using cutting edge measures that include IP-based security threshold access limits, intrusion detection and event logging for suspicious activity.
- Support specific dollar increment reward levels for brands in the U.S., starting as low as $1.
- Offer a global catalog of gift cards and eGift cards for iTunes, Walmart, Target, Amazon, VISA, Kohl’s, Best Buy, Starbucks and hundreds of other brands across the U.S., Canada, The UK and Europe.
“Gift card API services are the path of the future in the incentive industry,” says NGC President Eric Thiegs, “and our updated platform and API gift card catalog offers a new standard on security, speed, quality and choice for B2B buyers looking for a digital reward service provider for their programs.”
For more information on NGC, go to ngc-group.com