Event management giant Marcus Evans will host the 5th Annual Talent Management Canada Conference on September 23-24, 2015 in Toronto, ON. This meeting will bring together leading professionals from HR & Human Capital Management, featuring presentations from:
- Nancy Nazer, Ph.D, Senior VP Organizational Development and Learning Enablement, Rogers Communications, Inc.
- Cheryl Fullerton, VP of Leadership, Human Resources, Maple Leaf Foods
- Margherita Petrolo, Associate VP, Talent Management, Canadian Tire Corporation
- Mar Guerrero-Busquets, Associate VP of Employee Experience, Employment Brand, Performance Culture, TD Bank Group
- Shelagh Ell, Associate VP of Human Resources, Talent Management, FGL Sports, Ltd.
For more information on this conference, or to get a complete list of speakers, sessions or past attendees, check out the conference website.