A targeted education program that focuses on best practices for rewards & recognition, including examples from the front lines and expert panel discussions
Rewards & Recognition Expo and University
April 19-20, 2017
Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park
This year’s Rewards & Recognition Expo and University, April 19-20 at the Fairmont Chicago Millennium Park, brings together the leading buyers and sellers of rewards, recognition, incentive and loyalty programs to share ideas on how to maximize the reward experience in two unique ways:
The R&R Expo. Dozens of exhibitors from master fulfillment companies, leading brands, gift card suppliers, travel incentives and technology firms who can help you maximize your investment in rewards, recognition and motivation, turning programs into profit-centers.
Rewards & Recognition University. This targeted education program lets you learn more about best practices for rewards & recognition programs, including examples from the front lines and expert panel discussions. Sessions include:
- Maximizing the Reward Experience, with by Melissa Van Dyke, President, Incentive Research Foundation
- The Magic Link Between Extrinsic and Intrinsic Motivation, presented by Paul Herr, Author of Primal Management and Principle of The Horsepower System
- Essentials of Program Design, by Sean Roark, Owner, IncentPros, Incentive Marketing Association Past President and Certified Professional of Incentive Management (CPIM)
- Maximizing the Merchandise and Gift Card Experiences, featuring a panel of experts that includes Bruce Hollander, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Don Jagoda Associates; Rick Rubin, Executive Vice President of Sales, National Gift Card Group; Mike Donnelly, President, Hinda Incentives; Matt Davies, Founder, CEO of Power House Brands
- Enhancing the Impact of Travel, moderated by Melissa Van Dyke, President, Incentive Research Foundation, who will field insights from panelists Sandra Daniel, President, FIRE Light Group and past Chairperson, Incentive Research Foundation; Brian Kelly, Account Executive, The Creative Group; Richard Kern, Publisher, Shortescapes.net
The R&R Expo and University is free of charge to qualified business management in all areas of business, government, not-for-profit and education.
Details and registration info available at RewardsandRecognitionExpo.com
Are you a supplier to the rewards and recognition industry? If so, contact Nick Gazivoda at nick@theEEA.org to learn about exhibiting to the leading buyers in the marketplace.