The Incentive Manufacturers Representatives Alliance (IMRA), a Strategic Industry Group within the Incentive Marketing Association (IMA), has elected new officers for 2017-2018. Chris Harrison, National Sales Manager for KleerWest, was named IMRA Board President. Harrison has been involved in sales for brands and incentives for 15 years. IMRA also elected Lore Rincon, Sales Associate, Continental Premium Corporation, as Vice President; Tasha Sharp, Owner, Sharp Incentives, as Treasurer; and Jeffrey Brenner, Vice President of Sales and Customer Development, Pelucida Glass, as Secretary. Ted Moravec, Executive Vice President, Elite Creations, will serve as past IMRA President. Directors for 2017-2018 are:
- Vilia Johnson, President, Brandsource Incentives
- Mike Landry, IP, Vice President Special Markets, Tumi
- Sara Mischel Dattolo, IP, Sales, Pilgrim Promotions, Ltd.
- Scott Plybon, President, The Plybon Company
- Melissa Rains, Special Markets Manager, Replogle Globes
- Randy Renz, Vice President, Target Marketing Associates Inc.
- Sarah Swenson, Vice President, Cassidy & Company
- Micah Vander Tuig, Special Markets Manager, O’Rourke Sales Company
- Scott Whitehead, National Sales Manager, Special Markets, Samsonite.