Due to requests from distributors, EME Events will increase its focus on brands and incentive suppliers at its four regional events this year and next.
As a result of strong interest, distributors and brands can now meet at all EME Gold events. Despite the keen interest exhibited by distributors signed up for the June 12-15 EME Brand Engagement one-on-one suite event, EME Events will consolidate brands, incentive, and recognition into its current events: May 9-12, (Mon.-Thu.), Clearwater Beach, FL at the Clearwater Beach Marriott Suites; Aug. 7-10 in Park City, UT at The Westgate Resort and Spa; and Oct. 23-26 in Phoenix, at the Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs Resort.
“While it’s clear that the top distributors are expanding their sales into brands and are receptive to learning about incentives, master fulfillment, and recognition companies, a stand-alone event at not warranted at this time. Based on discussions with the top distributor producers who are coming to our current shows, and some of the brands and incentive companies already successful at our events, we’ll focus for now on opening our doors to brands at our current events if there are openings.”
The EME program considers itself unique in that it focuses only on the top 3% of promotional distributors, each of whom is carefully vetted before being able to attend. In the meantime, EME’s Brand Engagement e-newsletter, published in conjunction with the RRN and the Brand Media Coalition, provides useful information and education for distributors about brands, incentive, and recognition programs.
“It’s clear that brands and their fulfillment companies are still contending with supply chain challenges and the effects of Covid 19, and lack of available marketing dollars from brands,” explains Bruce Bolger, Founder of the Enterprise Engagement Alliance and its Brand Media Coalition. “It’s also clear that more education is needed to make brands, master fulfillment, recognition, and incentive companies realize that this is an important distribution channel. Given the clear demand for brands from anyone involved in engaging stakeholders and the desire of distributors to find new markets, this convergence is inevitable, even if it takes time.”
Click here to get RRN news delivered each week.
Education, Certifications, and Information to Activate
Brand Media and Enterprise Engagement
A complete learning, certification, and information program and a course syllabus for educators.
Resources: The Brand Media Coalition, the only guide to the story-telling power of brands and where to source them for business, event, promotional gifting, and rewards and recognition. Enterprise Engagement Solution Provider Directory. The only directory of engagement solution providers covering all types of agencies and tactics as well as insights on how to select them.
Communities: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance and Advocate and the Brand Media Coalition free resource centers offering access to the latest research, news, and case studies; discounts, promotions, referrals, and commissions, when appropriate to third-party solution providers from participating coalition solution provider members.
Training and Certification
Enterprise Engagement Alliance Education: Certified Engagement Practitioner; Advanced Engaged Practitioner, and Certified Engagement Solution Provider learning and certification programs on how to implement Stakeholder Capitalism principles at the tactical level.
International Center for Enterprise Engagement: The only training and certification program for ISO 30414 human capital reporting and ISO 10018 quality people management certification.
The EEA offers a complimentary course syllabus for educators.
This is the definitive implementation guide to Stakeholder Capitalism, written specifically to provide CEOs and their leadership teams a concise overview of the framework, economics, and implementation process of a CEO-led strategic and systematic approach to achieving success through people. (123 pages, $15.99)
The first and most comprehensive book on Enterprise Engagement and the new ISO 9001 and ISO 10018 quality people management standards. Includes 36 chapters detailing how to better integrate and align engagement efforts across the enterprise. (312 pages, $36.)
10-minute short course: click here for a 10-minute introduction to Enterprise Engagement and ISO standards from the Coggno.com learning platform.
• The Engagement Agency at EngagementAgency.net, offering: complete support services for employers, solution providers, and technology firms seeking to profit from formal engagement practices for themselves or their clients, including Brand and Capability audits for solution providers to make sure their products and services are up to date.
• C-Suite Advisory Service—Education of boards, investors, and C-suite executives on the economics, framework, and implementation processes of Enterprise Engagement.
• Speakers Bureau—Select the right speaker on any aspect of engagement for your next event.
• Mergers and Acquisitions. The Engagement Agency’s Mergers and Acquisition group is aware of multiple companies seeking to purchase firms in the engagement field. Contact Michael Mazer in confidence if your company is potentially for sale at 303-320-3777.
Enterprise Engagement Benchmark Tools: The Enterprise Engagement Alliance offers three tools to help organizations profit from Engagement. Click here to access the tools.
• ROI of Engagement Calculator. Use this tool to determine the potential return-on-investment of an engagement strategy.
• EE Benchmark Indicator. Confidentially benchmark your organization’s Enterprise Engagement practices against organizations and best practices.
• Compare Your Company’s Level of Engagement. Quickly compare your organization’s level of engagement to those of others based on the same criteria as the EEA’s Engaged Company Stock Index.
• Gauge Your Personal Level of Engagement. This survey, donated by Horsepower, enables individuals to gauge their own personal levels of engagement.
For more information, contact Bruce Bolger at Bolger@TheEEA.org, 914-591-7600, ext. 230.